- 1 bottle rosé wine
- 1 1/2 cups ginger ale
- 1 plum, puréed in blender
- bunch of fresh mint
- 3 plums, sliced (any color works!)
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- crystallized ginger, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine rosé, puréed plum and a few sprigs of mint. Muddle the mint a bit, then add 2 of the sliced plums, apple and 4 slices lime. Top off with ginger ale.
- Distribute remaining plum and lime slices among 4 glasses. Add ice, if desired. Fill glasses with sangria, then skewer a piece of crystallized ginger onto a wooden pick for garnish. Salud!
*photos by Camille
auf dein wohl jörg!